The 2019 Fall Annual Meeting of the Classical Association of the Atlantic States
When: Thursday, October 10 to Saturday, October 12
Where: Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel, 8777 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Program: Click here to download the Program for the 2019 Annual Meeting (updated October 3, 2019)
Letter from CAAS President: Click here to read Letter from John Starks, President (updated September 10, 2019)
Letter from CAAS Executive Director: Click here to read Letter from Mary Brown, Executive Director (updated July 29, 2019)
Proxy Ballot: Click here to download Proxy Ballot form (updated September 10, 2019)
Proposed Amendments to Bylaws:
- Click here to view the Highlights of Proposed Revisions to CAAS Bylaws
- Click here to view the Comparison of Proposed Revisions to Current Bylaws
Proposed Amendment of Certificate of Incorporation:
- Click here to view the Proposed Amendment of Certificate of Incorporation
- Click here to view the Comparison of Proposed Amendment to current Certificate of Incorporation
Fall 2019 Annual Meeting Registration Form (updated June10, 2019)
Exhibitors and Vendors Registration Form (updated June 10, 2019)
Registration and Accommodations:
- To register for the meeting online click here. Registration closes on September 27.
- If you prefer to register via snail mail, download and mail in the Annual Meeting Registration Form. Please postmark by September 15.
- Rooms are available in our Room Block at the Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel. The “cut-off date” is September 19. To book your room eligible for the CAAS guest room rates, please call the Hotel Reservation Desk at 301.589.0800, or to book a room online, click here to book your group rate for the Classical Association of the Atlantic States.
We look forward to seeing you in Silver Spring!